Operated Cherry Picker Services
We can supply a cherry picker complete with operator, available for domestic, commercial and industrial access requirements. The operator can assist on site when required, with some works carried out by the operator alone (for an additional fee).
Operating an Iveco 5.2. tonne van with cherry picker attachment, our hire service can be utilised for building maintenance, tree and hedge work, chimney repairs, lighting, CCTV, aerial fitting, exterior painting and rendering, photography, surveys, guttering, signage installation, decoration and much more.
About Our Cherry Picker
- Iveco 5.2 tonne van, fitted with cherry picker
- Max 14.5 metre cherry picker boom height
- 7.5 metre outreach
- Two-man bucket complete with tools
- Harness and safety equipment supplied
- LOLA certified, IPAF operator
- Fully insured
Cherry Picker Hire Prices
- £50 per hour (minimum 2-hour hire)
- £180 half day (4 hours)
- £250 full day (8 hours)
Please call for prices for hire over 1 day
* Additional mileage charge of £1.00 per mile after 10-mile radius from our NG4 base.
** Please note this service is operator hire only. No self-drive.